By using the Stokes Law Office, LLP, website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- No Legal Services Rendered or Attorney Client Privilege. This website and commentary herein discussing legal issues is only general in nature, and is not intended to be relied upon. Because the facts and circumstance of situations vary, legal issues discussed may not be applicable in your situation, or may have different consequences not assumed in the discussion provided herein. Neither this website nor any submittal through a contact form shall imply an attorney-client relationship, and no such attorney-client relationship shall be deemed to exist unless and until there is an express agreement between you and our firm to such effect.
- Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our website (the “Website”).
- Use of the Our Blog. The following terms and conditions shall govern such use of our blog and any postings made thereto:
- Postings may not be made that are obscene, vulgar, defamatory, illegal, threatening, violative or invasive of the rights of third parties (including, without limitation, any intellectual rights of third parties), promote illegal activities, or encourage hate against any group.
- Postings should not be made that harass, ridicule, or defame other users and/or their postings.
- We may, but do not have the obligation to prohibit postings or remove such postings.
- Notwithstanding anything else contained herein to the contrary, we may at any time prohibit any user who we feel, in our sole determination, has violated any of these Terms and Conditions. Such revocation may be made without any prior warning or notice; however, we may, at our discretion, provide notice to any member making postings not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions of the reasons that a posting is not in compliance.
- By submitting a posting, you thereby give us the right and license to use such posting on our blog.
- We are under no obligation to continue our blog, and we may discontinue their use at any time and without any notice to users, members, or others who may make postings on the Website. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Copyright. Except as specifically stated in this Terms and Conditions or in our Website, this site, the layout of this site, the software and code relating to the Website, and all other aspects of the Website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The Website includes articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.
- Marks. We or our Affiliates or owners may also file for federal trademark or service mark registrations for other marks that we may display on our Website, either now or in the future. In addition, we or our Affiliates claim trademark and/or service mark protection in all other marks in our website denoted by the mark. All other trademarks used on the Website that refer to other companies are the property of their respective owners.